In Studio :: All-Level Flow
(in person, not online)
- Class Description: Our All-Level Flow is an active class, focusing on movement with the breath. It's designed to build the strengh, stability, and technical understanding to work toward some of our bigger postures, such as arm balances and inversions. If you feel fairly comfortable with this class, you should try our Intermediate Flow classes.
- Please note: if you are healing from serious injury or medical issues, you may need Gentle Yoga, Restorative Yoga, or Yoga for Well Being instead of this particular class. While it's "all-level", we teach to the "group average", which means it could be of a higher intensity than you need.
- More Info:
- Bring your mat, water, and any yoga props you may want to use, or you may borrow ours if you prefer. If so, please clean after use.
- Preregistration Info:
- You must purchase a pass online in order to preregister for a class.
- Passes that can be used to access this class are:
- Drop In
- 5-Punch Card
- 10-Punch Card
- Any Punch Card
- Membership :: Basic Schedule
- Membership :: Basic & Hot Schedule
- Membership :: Basic Paid in Full