Online :: Yoga for Well Being
(Live Online, not in person)
- Class Description: SUPER GENTLE!!! No experience required. We'll work on gentle stability and mobility, focusing on stress reduction. We don't do a lot of getting up and down on the mat (so if you have a hard time getting up or down, this class would be a good one for you).
- More Info:
- You'll receive your Zoom Link in your registration email & another reminder a few hours prior to class. Check your spam!
- This a live, online class. There will not be a recorded playback available.
- Preregistration Info:
- You must purchase a pass online in order to preregister for a class.
- Passes that can be used to access this class are:
- Drop In Rate
- 5-Punch Card
- 10-Punch Card
- Any Punch Card
- Membership :: Online Only
- Membership :: Basic Schedule
- Membership :: Basic & Hot Schedule
- Membership :: Basic Paid in Full
- About Attending Online Classes:
- Please keep in mind that online classes can not replace the connection, attention, and teacher/student communication that is able to happen in-person. Our online classes are meant to be a supplement to an ongoing, in-person practice, as well as a way to keep us connected during covid.
- Sometimes we have technical difficulties. If an online class seems to not be working, please "leave" the zoom meeting, and try re-joining with your original link. If that doesn't work, please email us. We'll make sure you don't lose a punch off your card.
- If you have any injuries, please email us in advance so your instructor can be made aware of your needs.
If you are new(er) to yoga, please email us in advance so your your instructor knows to cue more to the needs of a new student (many of their students have been with them for years, so the teaching is different when that is the case. We are always happy to teach to who is present, we just need to know.)
When the instructor is teaching online, she is unable to see details of each student's movements. Please rest or modify as needed. Our in-person classes offer more specific, individualized guidance.
The instructor is often juggling a full in-person class at the same time. Even though we are happy to be able to offer our live, online classes at this time, they are not meant to replace the quality and experience of working with our qualified intructors in person.